Make sure your site gets noticed and attracts more visitors
Summary of Services
- Optimize keywords and page structure for better search engine ranking
- Provide in-depth usage reports with Google Analytics
- Target sources for new content, and if you need the help, create, edit, and format content
In order to help your potential customers search and find your site, I follow the basics of good search engine optimization (SEO) practices. Here is what I do:
- Create 301 redirects when moving to a new site.
- Determine your most valuable keywords and use them where appropriate.
- Set up Google Analytics. You will be sent regular reports with valuable information how your site is being used. I can also set up a measureable conversion to track specific actions.
- Create a Google and Bing Webmaster Tools account and set up email notifications when there is an issue tracking your site.
- Register the site at Google Places for companies that do business locally.
The best way to guarantee increased readership and attract new visitors is to offer in-depth and up-to-date information about your products or services. Part of my process is to help you research sources for new content and to develop a schedule to prepare it for publishing.
The best format for adding content is a blog. You can easily add information as your generate it and it is automatically archived and categorized. Often your blog posts will form the basis for material on other sections of the site.
A blog can also be a source for an email newsletter or for social sites such as Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest. This is a great way to extend your reach. I can help set these up and, as an additional service, create your content when you don’t have the time.