Are you ready for a website redesign?
Hello. I’m Tom G. Semmes, founder of TGS Creative. What I primarily do is redesign websites. I take sites that are out of date, disorganized, and hard to maintain and, using the WordPress content management system, create solutions that will engage your visitors and build your business.
You already know your website is important to your organization or business. But are you getting the most you can from your current site? Are you ready for a redesign? Take this short quiz:
Mark a checkbox for each statement that describes your situation.
If you answered “Yes” to any of these, you need to take action. Let me work with you to create a dynamic site that builds on your company’s strengths, leverages new opportunities, and draws business to you.
Here’s what I’ll do
- Build a website that gives the control you need and that will grow with you and your business.
- Create a clean and contemporary, custom design that is easy to navigate and enjoyable to use.
- Collect and organize content that will keep your visitors coming back again and again.
- Analyze, install, and configure web solutions to provide additional power such as e-commerce and membership systems
- Optimize for search engines and integrate with social media
- Provide a trouble-free launch, and backup with technical support as necessary
Here is a little bit about me.
I had a 20-year career as in-house designer and production manager for a several DC associations. I know how organizations work and how things get done.
I was educated in both fine arts and economics (BA, University of Maryland). A balanced background for a web designer—a little bit of geek and a little bit of artist.
I built my first website in 1997, coding HTML by hand. I started working with WordPress in 2005 and realized that this popular content management system gave me the power to offer full-service web services at prices that everyone can afford.
I work out of Cowork Frederick, a shared workspace for independent professionals, and often collaborate with my “coworkers” who include writers, IT specialists, and SEO experts.
When I am not at the office, I am often in my art studio. Visit my art website to see what I am up to.