Part of the Friday Lunch & Learn series
held at Cowork Frederick
Friday, December 13, 2013 from 12:00-1:00 PM (EST)
122 E. Patrick St., Frederick, MD
Need some fresh ideas for your website? Want to make your website a more effective marketing and business tool? Let’s learn from the lessons of successful websites and then take a look at YOUR website. Leave with ideas you can put into action immediately!
- Learn the basic elements every business website needs and how to improve on them
- Organize your content to focus on your customers’ needs, not yours
- Look at your options to engage visitors
- Avoid hidden obstacles that turn visitors away
- Find sources to update your site and keep visitors coming back for more
Instructor: Tom Semmes of tgscreative.com has been designing websites since 2003 for small- to medium-size businesses and nonprofits.
Fee: $15 includes lunch.
Click here to register